BTS Perfume - VT L'Atelier des Subtils
- Express worldwide shipping 🚀🇰🇷
- See delivery cost on checkout ✨
- 5,000 + happy customers 💜
We've got a scent for your every mood, whether you are going to brunch or to paint the town red! Get the BTS X VT L'Atelier des Subtils Perfumes now on #sale only from #OppaStoreIN
Discover what the members of BTS smell like by trying out some of their favorite fragrances. Each member has their own preferences, with some well-known brands that are also available for fans to purchase. Here is a breakdown of each member's preferred scent:
- Jin wears Diptyque Philosykos, a unisex fragrance with notes of wood, figs, and coconut.
- Suga likes Paco Rabbane Invictus, a strong and masculine scent, as well as Jo Malone and Blackberry & Bay.
- Jhope uses the intense and woody Hermes Terre D'Hermes with hints of oranges and spices.
- RM doesn't wear cologne because he dislikes artificial scents and takes advantage of the fact that Koreans do not sweat or smell bad.
- Jimin enjoys the sweet and floral Jo Malone Orange Blossom, which is also a popular scent among other Korean idols.
- V uses Aveeno Stress Relief lotion with lavender, chamomile, and cananga flower, giving off a sweet aroma.
- Jungkook has been known to wear women's perfumes with fruity, floral, and citrus scents, such as Maybe Baby by Benefit, Bright Crystal by Versace, and Bvlgari's Omnia Paraiba, which has a fresh and tropical aroma.